I am a researcher in the fields of Educational Technology and Human Computer Interaction and I have been adjunct lecturer in several academic departments in Greece. I have participated in several research projects such as “Future class”, “Kaleidoscope: Concepts and methods for the exploration of future learning with ICT”,”Ε42, Postgraduate education in the pedagogical exploitation of ICT in Secondary Education” etc. but I have also hold managerial position in a Food Bar Chain! My portfolio contains some distinctions such as performance scholarship in my postgraduate studies, a study scholarship, a best archival papers award in HCI2009, a best quality paper award (IADIS 2012), an award for my teaching practices (image). The last months, I also wrote thousands of lines with HTML, JQuery & CSS, very refreshing experience. Some even more useless info:
 Ph.D., Computer Science, “A study of the structure and the evolution of students-computer interaction”, Advisor: prof. I.A. Tsoukalas, Multimedia Laboratory Informatics Department, Informatics Department Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.Greece
 Master in Business Administration (MBA), Interdepartmental Program, University of Macedonia, Greece.
 B.S. Computer Science, Informatics Department, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Have been member of
- AECT – (Association for Educational Communications and Technology)
- AACE – (Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education)
- ACM – (Association for Computing Machinery)
- IEEE – (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- ETPE – (Greek Scientific Organization for ICT in Education)
Reviews for Journals
- Interactive Technology and Smart Education (editorial team)
- Computers & Education,
- Instructional Science
- Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Reviews for Conferences
- IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (2010-2012)
- IADIS International Conference e-Learning (2009-2012)
- Greek Conferences
- Certificate of Practical Auditing of Quality Management Systems to ISO 9001: 1994 & ISO 10011-1
Why useless info?
Because labels externalize a very small portion of your potential, your identity, your personality, your capabilities, your vision, your passion. If you disagree, please try to teach at a classroom, manage to empower each student separately and then decide if prior labels reveal the true story. As Morcheeba sing “Once a label is on something, It becomes an it, Like it’s no longer alive, It’s like a loss of vision, Or some dark impression, Or a black spot on your eye”